Site Maintenance & Training
Need to have someone make changes to a website?
- Unit/department sites: there may be an internal webmaster, so first inquire within your department. If you need assistance we can help identify the department webmaster. Emergency updates can be done by the web team for ATLAS-hosted websites.
- Moodle website/hosted course website: you should use the teaching group's support form for help with these services.
- If site mainentance is not currently available, ATLAS provides webmastering and maintenance options.
Need training or assistance making changes yourself?
- Technical documentation is available to answer many of our most common questions regarding editing and publishing websites.
- If ATLAS has developed your website we would be more than happy to provide maintenance training.
- The web team provides open office hours where we try to answer web-related questions and help with most website issues.
- Appointments for help in a specific office or consultation can be scheduled through the web team's consulting request form.