ATLAS Computer Classrooms
Our computer classrooms include presentation equipment for the instructor as well computers for students. If you do not need student computers, please check for a general assignment Technology Enhanced classroom from FMS. Requests can be placed for both current and future terms and for entire semesters or distinct dates. Meeting the "priority deadlines" for future semesters gives you the best chance of getting your first choice in meeting time and day. Be sure to specify all software you will need, even if it was there last semester, and let us know if you need it in the open lab for students to access it when not in class.
- Davenport Hall 338: has 30 seats and is located on 3rd floor of NW corner / quad-side. (View ADA map.)
- English Building 304: is located on 3rd floor of SE corner / quad-side. This room is does NOT have student computers. It's a flexible classroom with multiple displays and seating for 49 people, including instructors.
- Foreign Languages Building:
- Typical Equipment Instructions
- Instructor stations: See the rooms listed above for specifics, but most rooms iinclude an LCD projector connected to a Windows 10 computer and a region-free DVD player (except in rooms 304 English and G52 FLB), a laptop port (typically VGA - cables provided) and an auxiliary Audio / Video input (yellow, red & white composite cables not provided). Most rooms also have either an overhead transparency projector or document camera. Some rooms have wired Ethernet for instructor devices, but others only offer campus wireless networking.
- Headsets with a microphone are available for each student workstation as well as the instructor (except in rooms 304 English and G52 FLB).
- Additional software / hardware may be available upon request and as available.
- ADA: Each classroom has at least 1 student ADA desk, and most have a trackball mouse. Assistive listening systems are present in some rooms. Further ADA resources can be provided upon request.