ATLAS provides student computer classrooms for courses in the College of LAS at the University of Illinois. Rooms may be available to non-LAS users for a fee but are not available for non-University use. Our classrooms have presentation equipment for the instructor and computers for each student.
Reserve an ATLAS computer classroom
- Announcements & priority deadlines for full semester reservations.
- Terms & conditions.
- Open lab: student computers for walk-in use, cannot be reserved or used for instruction or meetings.
- Software can be installed in the lab or classrooms upon instructor request.
- Class Data Folders: from our servers you can distribute or collect files from your students.
- See the links column on this page for more classroom information.
- ITS (smart) rooms: if you only need an instructor station and no student computers, please check with FMS for a CITES ITS room.